A little bit of love.

We've never made a big deal of Valentine's Day, but this year we thought that it's a great reason not to make ourself dinner, watch romantic movies, wear something chic, take some photos and go out to a fancy restaurant ;)

1. Movies
It's a miracle! One day - two great romantic comedies. Both are funny, intelligent and unpredictable.
a) Rebound (imdb, trailer)
b) Good Luck Chuck (imdb, trailer)
2. Valentine's Photo shoot! (starring: me and m. :*)
love
love

3. Dinner

dress

Coat H&M 2008 (in original it's long and it looks like a jedi gown, so I cut it to get a 50's look ;))
Dress ZARA 2009
High heels H&M 2007
Black purse SecondHand

4. Bonus/Dessert ;)
It's a hot chocolate pudding made by my M. <3 Here's the recipe (only Polish, sorry :()
pudding

Remember! Valetine's Day doesn't have to be cheesy! Do what you love to do and make yourself and your beloved happy :)

PS. I really start feeling lonely and cut dead :( Seems like my posts aren't a bit interesting, nobody comments (besides Aprilsky :*), nobody writes to me :( So please, if you speak Polish or English and like what I do or wear - write a word or two to make me happy ^.^