Black and white. Charm and fight!

I bought today (I know, again ;)) a freaky t-shirt with skull and a sweet skirt in ZARA. I want to wear them both together, but now I give you a bold mix - gloomy black with enchanting white. I love the combination of colors, but this skirt is a novelty for me. It's not high quality, the silk parts haven't got seams and the threads droop. So check it out:

lace

Blouse with puff sleeves RESERVED 2009
Vest ZARA 2009
Skirt ZARA 2009
Tights TOPSHOP 2009
Stud ring ALDO ACCESSORIES 2009
Ankle flat boots 2009

I've been thinking lately about my wedding coming up. Well... it's high time I started doing something about it! I already have many inspirations (lots of photos from American weddings), the dress design (A., thank you for making it possible!), a guest list and many expectations. The worst part is that we can't find the perfect venue for the ceremony and reception! We've been searching all over the web, asking friends and people met at other weddings. The conclusion is only one - there is no ideal place in Poland, that would hit the spot! ;( I just dream of getting abroad with all our friends and family... Hawai, France or Italy... Well, I can't give up, so I'm gonna search deeper and I'm gonna find that visionary fancy hotel with restaurant, big magical garden and beautiful interior design! :) I'd like to show you some of my inspirations and ideas.

1. We dreamed of having a 3-day party. Friday evening - bridal and groom's shower. Sunday - sunset, ceremony in the garden under a monumental tree, reception in the garden or orangery. Sunday - walking, talking, relaxing in the great garden, goodbye dinner and... honey moon ;) Unfortunately - there is not enough money, there is no such hotel with great garden and orangery. Anyway, my dreams...

wed

2. Main colors: dirty white, silver, brown, violet, dark green (when chic and fancy) or pastels (when country and vintage). I like it better in pastels or monochromatic ;)

wed

3. The gown and the suit.

wed
wed

4. The... second dress and the second suit (on Sunday) ;) Country-cocktail style ;) We are both gonna wear Converse shoes ;)

wed
wed

5. We love those tiny cakes and sweets in one color!

wed
wed

6. All those details, that make this moment perfect, unique and impressive - candles and little lamps, decorations, flowers, service...

wed

Awww... I can't wait 'till we be standing at the altar and having fun... ^___^