It's been a year...

...since I wrote the first note on my blog! If you have read it or even been here with me all this time you can see how far my fashion life has gone. I have changed a lot in my life, my sense of fashion has evolved so much and what's most important for me now is decision about designing my own clothes. This is my future. I am really thankful to my readers, all people featuring and interviewing me. It made me think about my image and made me more fashion conscious. So once more... Thank you, guys! <3




Time for some stats! :)

- 51 posts and 213 comments
- over 42000 visits
- over 50 readers (Google + Bloglovin')
- over 100 fans on Facebook
- over 800 fans on Lookbook
- over 10 features/interviews
- 3 style contests won

I know that there are blogs with like 4000 readers and 10000 views everyday. For me every reader is precious. Those people with thousands of fans don't even have time or will to reply to flattering emails. I was one of that sad fans, that couldn't get in touch with great inspiration, a real person...

And now time for some fresh features!

My photo has been used for an online shop's website layout! It's called AndSecondly and has some great clothes to buy - you gotta check them out! And secondly... I was featured on the same site as a blogger on Speddbloggin'^_^


The next feature is about my latest photoshoot (made for DEW MAGAZINE). It is published along great models and photographers at DesignScene! It's the second time, when my photos are at DesignScene :) (first one was with my diploma)


But what's most important in this post is... my first... birthday-Christmas GIVEAWAY! ^____^
My dear friends, Eliza and Weronika from Eliwer, have made specially for me a beautiful, rock&roll headband and I am giving it away to one of my lovely fans!



What can you do to get a present for my blog's birthday?
1. Comment this post with giving your e-mail adress.
2. Tell me why is it you, that should get this lovely headband - it can be a story or just one sentence.

What can you do, do enlarge your chances?
1. Follow Eliwer's blog on Bloglovin' or Google
2. Become my fan on Facebook.
3. Sing a song, draw something or write a poem about my blog ^__^

The deadline is Monday, 20.12.10, 12:00 PM.
I will also consider second and third gifts for the most interesting entries :)


Here's me in a winter Eliwer :)

So Happy Birthday to you, Natalie's fashion workshop! :)