I am cosmopolitan and comprehensive.

According to your comments to the previous note - I'd just like to let you know that I haven't found my home yet. I am not happy here, in Poland, and I guess my opinion will never change. This is why I'm writing this blog in English and why I even think all the time in English. I am trying to make life as variable as it can be. I am experimenting, looking for new interests, investing in new activities. I also haven't got my own, uniform style of photographing, choosing clothes to wear and music to listen. I think that is defining my authenticity. I hope you understand and accept this.

_______________________

I looooveeee Miss Pandora! <3<3<3<3 It's a neverending, unlimited and faithful love!
She is perfect! Perfect language she speaks in, perfect country she lives in, perfect hair, perfect skin, perfect glasses, perfect style and clothes, perfect subject she studies, perfect photos she poses to... I love all her black and white/beige looks. She looks like an angel with red hair! So unique! I know, I know, I sound again like a little child :D But I am so excited and hungry for more of her that I just need to express it. Here are some looks, which I can't get out my mind:





And here is my looks inspired by Louise:

LOOKBOOK.nu:

Blazer H&M 2008
Hat ALDO 2010
Purse VINTAGE
Ankle boots ZARA 2007
Lace shirt VINTAGE
Lace skirt ZARA 2010
Leggings MANGO 2009
Rings ALDO 2009

pandora1

Trenchcoat H&M 2010
Purse VINTAGE
Heels ALDO 2009
Lace shirt VINTAGE
Lace skirt ZARA 2010
Tights TOPSHOP 2009
Rings ALDO 2009

pandora1

Blazer H&M 2008
Hat ALDO 2010
Belt H&M 2008
Purse VINTAGE + feather DiY
Scarf BERSHKA 2010
Ankle boots ZARA 2007
Dress ZARA 2010
Leggings MANGO 2009
Rings ALDO 2009

Here is my lovely new lace dress from ZARA. I've made the feather purse with boa + the silver purse above. I've also found a new black scarf.

_______________________
Remember this note? I HAVE FOUND IT! FINALLYYYY! ^___^ It's not white or beige, but I still want it! My very own cone bra ^__^
BULLET BRA

Here you can find more vintage lingerie - at What Katie Did!

_______________________

You have got to hear 'An education' soundtrack! It's sooo inspiring! <3 Puts you in 60's times, you just want to sing, drink wine, smoke cigarettes and have a walk in Paris *__*