RIP, my dear friend | Office at home

I lost this evening my favorite, beloved black scarf in the mall ;( It's the middle of the night. I can't sleep. My neck feels cold already, my clothes weep for a friend. I'm in a deep grief ;(

Where will I find such a great scarf again!?

___________________________________________________________

Office at home

As you know, I run my own business. Meaning - I sit at home all the time and don't need to go to the office every day or wear smart clothes. But as a owner of the company I need to look always good and elegant. What I love to do is mixing t-shirts with classic, black, chic skirts or smart trousers. I told you lately about buying a t-shirt with a skull in ZARA lately. Well, here it is! Oh, sorry, it's under the skirt ;) I'll show it next time ;)
So this is my "smart casual code":

office
office

Top (underneath) H&M 2009
Shirt ZARA 2010
Oversized sweater STRADIVARIUS 2009
Skirt MANGO 2009
Tights H&M 2008
Stud ring ALDO ACCESSORIES 2009
Necklace PROMOD 2007
Bag ZARA 2007
High heels ALDO 2009

We've just finished Final Fantasy XII game. I've been inspired by one of the characters, Viera (it's a society) named Fran. She is tall, fit, sexy and has bunny ears ^^ If I go to a costume party I'd definitely choose Fran's outfit (but where I'd find that kind of clothes - I've got no idea! :D)! Check it out:

fran