FashionWeek Poland - Agata Wojtkiewicz

Agata Wojtkiewicz is a friend of mine, who once called us and set up a meeting to start a cooperation. We did two campaigns for her in '08 and '09. I knew since then that she is the one to design my wedding dress. She's a talented, successful woman with creative mind, her brand is very distinctive - made by heart and for women only. She participated in Fashion Weeks since the beginning and this year's collection SS12 called 6 a.m is the best of all. I love it! Colors so fresh, fabric so subtle, cuts so neat! She also starts every once in a while a pop-up showroom at Manufaktura shopping mall. I visited it and tried on some AW11 clothes. Of course I took some pictures for you too :)

Wedges by StyloweButy








This skirt is wonderful!

What I was really excited about was her fashion show on Sunday. I was going to make a backstage coverage. So if you've seen the final effect - here's the other side of the story ;)