Sales treasures.

I would never think that I'll buy some more clothes this year... but sales are on and I found some great clothes, that I just had to have ^_^ My M. is going to kill me for this fashion addiction ^_^ But hey, what's a girl to do? ^__^

I'd like to show the last birthday presents I got and it's a corset with leopard prints, red-orange lipstick and grayish brown nail polish. I love them! <3



And about sales... my first red dress (I think I am finally ready to wear one), that makes me feel like a real woman ^_^ - bought in H&M for 60 zł! Simple and chic!
I prefer to wear in a rock&roll way with black heavy boots. Reminds of Mila Jovovich in Resident Evil.






A feather skirt from Mango... love <3 I was looking for it for a long time and when I finally found it and saw the price... I gave up. But when I went back again to Mango to buy a sweater.. there she was - beautiful and cute as before, but... cheaper! ^_^ It's still expensive though, but I am in love with it's cuteness!




And the last but least is this gorgeous simple, tight camel sweater from Mango <3




Here you can also see my black hat with wide brim. I have narrowed the brim to make it more comfortable and stylish. The previous one was too big and I looked ridiculous.





So, what do you think about my new arrivals? ;)

I thought that maybe this shopping will make my wardrobe complete... but now I feel like buying a red, chic, silk shirt ^_^

Oh, and don't forget - the giveaway ends today! Tomorrow I'll announce the winner ^_^