SALE!

I'm selling lots of clothes! I'm gonna upload on my blog 5 pieces a post once a week. Shipping worldwide! :) If you are interested just email me - I assure you, the price is low! :)


1. Indigo bodycon dress H&M XS   2. Butterfly blouse with stars prints CUBUS S   3. Violet slim jeans CARLINGS S   4. Red punk sweater XS   5. Black loose sweater STRADIVARIUS S

My latest looks:





I'm designing a great collection of romantic dresses and bodysuits for Summer in collaboration with Eliwer! Can't wait to see ready outfits! I promise to show you some drawings soon :)

And what's great too - I'm attending Fashion Business Conference tomorrow! Hope to learn a little bit about fashion industry and meet some people :) I'm taking my camera, so I hope to take some pictures for you :)
PS. My model is taking part in a fashion show that day for the first time! So fingers crossed - hope she'll do all right!