Heavy feather


Remember my latest DIY entry about tees and a blazer? Well here's the blazer again, but with some alteration. I added feathers on sleeves and a chain. I think it's done now :)



I bought the dress few days ago from Agatiszka. I was looking for a perfect lace mini for a long time. Fortunately, while reading Agata's blog, I found some information about sale. It's gorgeous! Fits me perfectly! <3








I've got this great idea about clothes with feather! Soon I'll show you some drawings :) I love this feeling of drive, motiviation! Feels almost insane!
To say the truth, long before I started studying fashion design, I had this crazy dream about feather dresses, reaching nature mixed with baroque shapes... I knew from that day, that soon feathers will be in fashion. Just take a look at Alexander McQueen's SS 2011 collection... :)