Comming out.

It's been two months now since I am a student of International Costume and Fashion Design School. I am learning how to draw, how to cut fabrics, sew them and most of all how to design fashion and clothes. Although I have to manage work and studying at once, I am trying my best to do both good. Still, work is more important, so even though I've got millions of  ideas what to design or sew - I don't have enough time to make them real. I am already thinking about my own online shop and creating a real collection, but I guess it's a little bit too soon for that. Anyways... have a look at my homeworks:

Task 1. - create a garment of one piece of material without cutting it.



This is an evening dress for a sexy, independent woman. Inspiration were: warrior suits, cocoons, Milla Jovovich's red dress from Resident Evil and Angelina Jolie's black dress from Mr and Mrs Smith.

Task 2. - create an outfit from head to toe, prêt-à-porter



My idea is to create whole collection combining lace, studs and leather - wait for that! :)

Task 3. - create at least 5 outfits inspired by a fabric





These are mostly inspired by this season 50's style, I have added some modern touch.



This one's inspired by military uniforms and color is nude - my favorite one!



And the last one is more eccentric, seems dramatic to me.

Task 4. - choose one clothing company, analyze its AW 10-11 collection and create at least 5 outfits completing it.







I have chosen ZARA. You can see here autumn lookbooks and compare my designs to their style. I am aware that this company is copying some of famous fashion designers, but still I love it for giving us so many choices and luxurious looking clothes in affordable prices.

So, I hope you liked my scribbles :) I know, I know, those feet look a little bit distorted :D I just wanted to show how do shoes look ;)

I wish I was a talented drawer, but I can only dream of being as good as Sofia... Take a look at her wonderful work!

_________________

Also... I bought my own sewing machine ^__^ I'm so excited, I have already made some clothes! It's pink and feminine, my little girl ^_^



_________________

I am ought to have and show the lecturers my inspiration, what motivated me to design this or that. That's why I am going to publish here some pictures, music or videos. Hope you'll find them inspiring too! :)

_________________

Please check out my facebook page! Soon I will put there more and more exclusive info and photos :)