Bye bye, sun/Welcome cold for good!

It's the first day of November. It's getting colder, darker, grayer with every day (I gotta admit though, this year's Autumn is beautiful!). I guess it's time to wave goodbye to Summer and give a warm welcome to Autumn and Winter. I know it's late and that I have left you for so long, but I am trying to keep up, so...
I'd like to sum up this year's inspiring, sunny, hot days. Here is my summer in a nutshell :)

I have a new fragrance. It's called she WOOD by DSQUARED2. My previous one was green DELICIOUS by DKNY for few years, but this year I was looking for something more sexy, yet innocent. Check it out!

she

I have clarified and changed my style from dark one into bright and more contrasted. I have bought many clothes in my new favorite colors - shades of light pink, beige, nude. It looks totally different comparing to my black closet from a year ago.

closet

The greatest discovery (in August!) is this light-pink, mellow, long sweater from Amisu. Buying a sweater is a very hard decision for me - it must be good looking but also practical (warm and going with colors and forms of the other clothing). This one's perfect! (Check out also a new flower scarf :)

sweater

I fell in love with camel color and befriended with blue (only denim!). I love this mix!

pants

It's funny, because I saw those pants on Mango's blog and left this comment. I knew I had to have them and although they weren't available in the nearest store, I have made a reservation and waited (very impatiently, calling almost everyday to check the status ;)! Now, when I've got them, I feel my closet is really complete :)

I love 50's inspired style! I had to have this skirt!

skirt

I have also bought 3 pairs of shoes for Autumn and Winter and silk-like blouses. Oh, and I have also found my new favorite skinny jeans! ^_^

silk
boots

The boots remind me of this photo (it was my great inspiration for bondage design at school):



While rummaging through old secondhand and material resources I have found this black elastic skirt. It's simple, but has this abstract texture (sorry, I can't show it on photo :() that makes it more unique than any other pencil skirt available in stores. This my 80's interpretation :)

skirtnew

PS. All brands you can find on my Lookbook account.
___________________________________

And personally... I finally have some time for myself, but since I've got my own sewing machine... I can't stop thinking about giving a new life to some of my pieces instead of writing an article on this blog ;) I am preparing for you a presentation of my very first fashion designs, so please stay with me. I promise, I'll be back soon (sooner than last time ;) with some news :)

___________________________________

Natalie's fashion workshop is almost a year old! I am also turning 21 soon... What do you think I should do, to celebrate? :> Maybe a contest for readers? What do you say, huh? :)