Beige, gold & brown.

I've recently joined LOOKBOOK and fell in love with this place <3 There are so many inspiring, talented people! I just can't get enough of it. So if you haven't seen it before - go and have fun!

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.

Here is my profile. If you want to register too and don't have the invitation code - just write to me, I'll send you one :)

________

I stopped telling you about my rules in fashion. Well, here it is again. Mix black with beige, gold and brown - in my opinion it's the best combination of colors. It matches all kinds of beauty, always looks perfect and adds expression to your style. Like here:

wonderland

Top with puffy sleeves ZARA 2009
Lace dress VERO MODA 2008
Belt with studs VINTAGE
Coffer VINTAGE
Leggings MANGO 2009
High heels ALDO 2009
Bow band VINTAGE

lace

Sweater ZARA 2009
Belt H&M 2006
Blouse ZARA 2009
Vest ZARA 2009
Shorts ZARA 2007
Tights TOPSHOP 2009
Socks CALZEDONIA 2009
High heels ALDO 2009
Rings ALDO ACCESSORIES 2009
Necklace with a heart H&M 2007