Vest - friend the best! :)

I was looking for the greatest vest for over 3 years. I bought a halterneck black one, but it didn't match different shapes of  decolletage. I bought a classic violet one, but it didn't match with all colors. Last week I checked the sales in Zara and found the one and only my very best vest! ;D It's black, long and have studs on fake pockets. The only negative is shape fit to breast, which means that it looks best when buttoned up. But for now it's perfect :) I'm looking also for a retro denim vest and cowboy boots to my spring romantic look ;)

I have created some time ago a list that points my ideas and dress codes. One of them says - Put a vest on a dress. So here we go! ;)

vest

Dress H&M 2007

Vest ZARA 2009

Cross body bag with studs STRADIVARIUS 2009

Tights H&M 2009

High heels with studs ZARA 2009

You want some too?
Vest - friend the best! :)