Lace with grace.

About a year ago I had this dream of having lots of lace and transparent silk shirts and blouses, especially empire styled. I've got now 6 pieces. Because lace became a hot trend I present today 2 of them.

The first one is a gift from my friend (Olz :*). I try to use it both as casual and chic. I chose this time high waisted jeans bought in a secondhand store. I've made some corrections to make them look slim. You know the vest :) I value comfort most so I wear flats often. It's also the best time for you to get to know my favorite purse form secondhand store.

Lace

Shirt - gift
Vest ZARA 2009
Jeans Secondhand + my corrections
Purse Secondhand
Big fake-diamond ring ALDO ACCESSORIES 2009
Ankle flat boots 2009

The second one is beige transparent blouse with black lace collar and cuffs. I love this mix of material and colors. Here I am wearing black jeans with studs from England and my lovely vest too :) Underneath there's an H&M's lace bra.

Lace

Blouse Massimo Dutti 2008 or 2009
Vest ZARA 2009
Bra H&M 2009
Jeans Dorothy Perkins 2009

My beloved Kristen Stewart in Interview Magazine wearing lace:

Lace

Beneath lace from runways:
Lace

Stella-McCartney, Givenchy, Balmain, Prada and many many more from Fashion Weeks.

PS. I'm desperately looking for a cone bra, the one that Kristen is wearing above, or similar. Anyone seen it in stores?