Romantic flow.

No more black! Or... just a little bit more :) It's time to put some color into my closet. I chose brand new pencil skirt and silk blouse, both from ZARA and because it's winter I also picked a light brown loose sweater. Color of the sweater matches my new ALDO high heels with pointed toes. Can't forget about the bag - it's a cute ginger coffer from a secondhand store. It all came out very unique, retro styled with a touch of modernity :) It's great for a date at the movies ;)

retro

retro

Blouse ZARA 2009

Sweater ZARA 2009

Skirt ZARA 2010

Scarf H&M (for man) 2008

High heels ALDO 2009

Vintage Coffer

Tights

Wanna have some too?

beige

I love this skirt :) That's the next set is 60's-70's inspired. Big sunglasses, boots, tight roll neck longsleeved top.

retro

Roll neck Top PROMOD 2008

Skirt ZARA 2010
retro