Bloggers Wardrobe & Boyfriend T-shirts

I recently got emailed about new website called Bloggers Wardrobe letting an exclusive group testing stuff like clothes. Well, bloggers are the authority, they are creating public opinion, they are trendsetters, so why not getting the review from them before buying anything? ;) I'd love to be one of those trendsetters so I could show my style to the world! As a designer and photographer it would be a great experience for me and an addition to my fashion life. What do you think? Would I be a good trendsetter? ;)


I am borrowing from M. my favorite tees. I adore the smell of him on them, I love the feeling of youth, innocence and being mischievous when wearing them! I like mixing them with skirts and shorts this summer. Can't wait to show you our whole collection of t-shirts! ;)