(s)he.

Lately the whole world has been crazy about people with indistinguishable sex. It has become a great inspiration and astounding phenomenon. The example can be famous two: Andrej Pejic and Lea T. I adore both of them, just take a look:





A great unknown is for me Coco Sumner (Eliot Paulina Sumner, daughter of Sting and Trudie Styler) from an English band 'I blame Coco'.



I love her look for being so mysterious and real at the same time. She's not another super star, celebrity. She's herself, all the time. What is most interesting is bearing. Every time I look at her I see a guy with long curly hair. And every time I listen to her i can hear a young men's voice. Except great music, that's what makes her really unique and worth remembering.







__________________________

I have prepared  for you 3 tutorials how to make your old clothes look good. I've been making this since I remember, since I was a little child - cutting, sewing, drawing. Now I've got my won sewing machine and everything is easier.

1. Tattered blouse/top.



Remember Jean Paul Gaultier's white tee, that Kylie Minogue wore in her video for song 'All of the lovers'?  You can have one too :) All you have to do is to design your own shape of 'holes' and cut them. I have chosen regular rhythm looking like spider web. You can also cut round and irregular holes. The back side can be left uncut, but I've chosen to cut it the same way, but with a deeper décolletage. Here is a picture how I've made it:



2. New life of a simple, old blazer.



If you have an old jacket or a blazer you can cut it or just add some applications. It can be a badge, chains, studs, buttons. What I've done here is:



For this one you will need to know how to sew by hand or have a sewing machine, because after cutting you'll need to hem the material. I have also tucked the sleeves.

3. American short tee.



I had this t-shirt from ZARA, that has already like 4 years now and it's been a little bit worn out. So what did I do...? Inspired by those loose, sexy-infantile short tees I've done something like that:



Hope you'll find it useful and interesting :)

____________________________

You can find me on facebook now. If you're hungry for more information about me and my designs, please visit: www.facebook.com/charlotterouge

________________________


I am going to Bologne in Italy for a photoshoot this week. Promise to bring some inspiring pictures! ^_^

___________________________

I'm entering a lot of contests lately, wishing for luck ;) Here is my Wildfox inspired photo:



I'm counting on yur votes :> All you have to do is to click on the photo and 'like it' (if you can't click 'like' you have to become a fan of wildfox first) ;)