Wow! I made it!

This is incredible... It's 2 weeks to my last exam and my graduate photoshoot is ready! I am so proud and satisfied, yet I can't believe that I've made it... it's been so hard to organize all those little parts to make these pictures look perfect... I really regret, but I can't show you anything yet :( But please, be patient! It's worth waiting for :)

The next great news is that I've got accepted to the next school - International School of Costume and Fashion Design! ^___^ In few months I will be posting here my very own fashion designs! ^__^
________________________

I bought this lovely flower in H&M. Check it out!


Blazer ZARA 2010
Dress H&M 2009
Flower H&M 2010
Tights H&M 2010
Heels ALDO 2009
Coffer VINTAGE

I also have this L-size dress from ZARA that I must have had! I really feel bad in it, it's so shapeless. But what can you do? It's so beautiful! ;)



Blazer H&M 2008
Dress ZARA 2008
Tights TOPSHOP 2009
Wedges H&M 2010
Hat ALDO 2009
Rings ALDO 2009

________________________

It's sales time! I just came back from ZARA. I've bought for M. these lovely retro shoes and white blouse. I've got 2 amazing dresses and some chic blouses for work. Hope to show them to you soon!