New stuff on board!

Zara has finally put out light blazers, beige and pink ones. I was waiting for them so impatiently!

I also have my very first wedges ^__^ It's funny, because I remember trying them on a year ago in H&M. Three days ago I found them in the store, very dusty. Guess they didn't got sold out, so H&M kept them for the next season. That's great, 'cause I really regret not buying them first time ^__^

I've been to the ophthalmologist, cause my eyes start to be really tired while working on a computer. I'm gonna wear new glasses! <3 The choice was very difficult to make. I loved the brown, thick rimmed Gucci ones, then I found similar, but cheaper from Lacoste... finally picked cheaper ones, brown, with leopard ones, looking like Ray Ban Wayfarers, but smaller.



I guess I can check most of pieces from my "spring 2010 wishlist" (list 1., list 2.) . There are only denim shirt and jumper left, some tights and cowboy boots. As soon as I get them I'll be the happiest person on earth! ^__^

wedges

Trench coat H&M 2010
Dress ZARA 2009
Chains H&M 2009
Necklace TOPSHOP 2009
Purse VINTAGE
Hat ALDO 2010
Wedges H&M 2010
Tights TOPSHOP 2009

blazer

Blazer ZARA 2010
Dress ZARA 2009
Necklace H&M 2007
Hat ALDO 2010
Wedges H&M 2010
Leggings MANGO 2009



Corset VINTAGE
Shorts ZARA 2010
Necklace H&M 2007
Rings ALDO 2009
Hat ALDO 2010
Wedges H&M 2010