Oh-oh... I won again ^__^"

I won in 'Multicolor' contest organized by Armaada and Netbird.pl. Details below:



Thank M. for deciding which look should I post! :*

________________________________________

I also had an interiew with Elisabeth from Enjoy Your Style and here it is: INTERVIEW

________________________________________

It looks like I'm in that state, when writing a blog is not interesting anymore... But I won't give up! I think I need to reorganize my time. It's wedding season and I've got sooo much work! And since we've got 2 free weekends, we are going to Gran Canaria to rest and load our batteries! ^__^ I'll update you with my new summer clothes as soon as I get back! And for today:

I was looking for high waisted denim shorts, and I bought something different...

LOOKBOOK.nu:

Shorts with a belt ZARA 2010
Top MANGO 2009
Blazer ZARA 2009
Heels ALDO 2009
Coffer VINTAGE
Hat ALDO 2009
Necklace H&M 2007

LOOKBOOK.nu:

Shorts with a belt ZARA 2010
Blouse YESSTYLE.COM 2008
Tights H&M 2010
Socks H&M 2008
Heels ALDO 2009