I'm back!

I'm back, but I wrote this note on my vacation, so here you go:

I am having the time of my life while sun-, pool- and oceanbathing :) This is my first, real vacation and I enjoy just doing nothing. I've seen some beautiful landscapes, got a sunburn and learned to swim a little ;) M. bought me these beautiful wood earing and a shell bracelet. I was going to buy here ZARA's denim shorts with peacock feather, that I couldn't get in Poland and H&M's retro rouge dress. Both weren't available in my size so I'm gonna look for them again in Warsaw. I had to get a new swimwear and sandals for this trip. I was looking for a black monokini, but here are only slutty ones with golden accessory and glittering material more uncovering than covering intimate parts... :/ I found cute flower piece in H&M. The black sandals are from ZARA. Here are some photos from my trip to Fuerteventura and some summer sets:


Suit H&M 2010
Hat H&M 2008
Sunglasses H&M 2008





Dress H&M 2009
Sandals ZARA 2010




Dress ZARA 2008
Vest H&M + DIY 2010
Sandals H&M 2010





Dress ZARA 2010
Hat H&M 2008
Feather headband DIY
Sandals ZARA 2010
Necklace H&M 2007

______________________

Soon I'm gonna update you with newssss... ^__^