Finally!

I've got them! Denim vintage shorts with peacock feather and high waist form ZARA! <3 Off course I still love the pink 'paperbag' ones that I bought when I couldn't get the jeans! Here they are:

shorts

Shorts ZARA 2010
Blouse ZARA 2009
Sweater ZARA 2009
Necklaces H&M 2007
Shoes CONVERSE 2009

shorts

Shorts ZARA 2010
Blouse (white) TOPSHOP 2009
Shirt (black) NUMPH 2008
A-form jacket CUBUS 2008
Ankle boots 2009
Tights H&M 2009
Necklace H&M 2007
Scarf BERSHKA 2010
______________________________

Zara has just showed beige, long blazers that I wanted so much! <3 Hope to find my size in the nearest store! I am also going to buy some tights and blouses for summer. Also dreaming about sandal wedges... but I guess M. won't let me buy new shoes, rubbing in millions of pairs in the closet... ^__^"

______________________________

I am trying to work on my photography diploma. Hope I will find the will to create anything creative... (what a sentence! ;) I would also like to officially inform you, that I'm going to study fashion design in an International School of Costume and Fashion Design in Warsaw since September... Next, I hope to be working abroad as a photographer and... maybe designer... we'll see ^_^ Now I need to work on the final photo shoot and send the application to the new school. So please, forgive me if i will be gone for a while again, but I'm very busy :(