Black and Hot

My first and most important rule is - Buy universal but unique clothes that will suit you for at least one year. What's universal for me?

Black black black and one more time black! It is good for every occasion -  evening party, business meeting or lazy day. My black mix for today:

Wear Me 1Wear Me 1a

Loose sweater Promod 2009

Cotton Scarf H&M (for man) 2009

Longsleeve Blouse Bershka 2009

Faux Leather Leggings by Bershka 2009

Chains H&M 2009 + a gift - little silver cross with black jewel

Ankle Boots by Zara 2007

Leather XXL Bag with studs Zara 2007

+ black eye liner and red lips!

I've got the bag from my mum for 18th birthday. It's the greatest gift I have ever got. It's inspired by Burberry Prorsum Knight studded bag. Well, the quality isn't the best. As you can see - i've lost some of the studs and the zipper is broken too. Boots also have their story -  I've found them in Zara, they were so amazing! My size wasn't available so I tried to forget about them. I was dreaming about having them! One day, few months later (!), 1 size too large, but the same, great shoes were waiting for me in another Zara store! I couldn't stop myself. I took them in my hands (so that nobody else could get them), told my boyfriend to go to the cash machine and I bought them with a big smile on my face. They're my favorite and most comfortable boots on high heels!

You want some too? I've found a great mix in Topshop's online store + some bags on Polyvore.
Wear Me 1abags with studs