Time to shoot some fashion!


Jacket Romwe, Shoes Stylowe Buty, Sweater Zara, Green crystal ring H&M

Last Sunday I had a chance to photograph for Agata Wojtkiewicz. We shoot in her new boutique in Warsaw, two days before the grand opening. Here are some fun backstage photos and ready lookbook.
Oh, we do love Angelina! :D
Here's Agata and her assistant, Agnieszka. 
Iga looks perfect, don't you think?

I'm visiting Agata on Friday to try on my wedding dress and to get the full view of this marvelous boutique. In the meantime - you can go and go there yourselves, it's in the center of fashion world -  Mokotowska 65, Warsaw.

Oh! And I have some big news! I won Malibook & Glamour contest! What a great surprise!
That maxi skirt kills every contest! :D
 Be sure to check out my photography fanpage to see fresh stories!