Topshop fan club.

I always wanted to have someone close to talk to about fashion.  It gets more and more real... :) I'd like to present a very promising, young designer who's a good friend of mine. His name is Adrian Mardzyński, but I prefer to call him Marcel and since he's a designer his nick name became 'Coco Marcel' ( he's going to find out while reading this ;)). I hope that we'll come up with a better pseudonym or will anglicize his real name ;) Anyway - here are some of his early projects and me posing in his pilot cap ;)

deasignscap
You can see in his style a mixture of skate, punk and alternative culture with a touch of chic. His aim is to work with TOPMAN.

cheers

I hope that my advise on choosing the way of life was helpful and I wish him very best! :)

_________________________

What a coincidence! I've got a lot of TOPSHOP on me that day ;)

flower

Jacket TOPSHOP 2008
Dress TOPSHOP 2009
Vest ZARA 2009
Roll-neck top PROMOD 2008
Roll-neck blazer CUBUS 2008
Leggings MANGO 2008
Flat  boots ECCO 2007
Scarf H&M 2008
Gloves PRIMARK 2008
Hat H&M 2007
Bag STRADIVARIUS 2009
Bracelet CUBUS 2008
Ring ALDO ACCESSORIES 2009

PS. I won in a 'black set' contest by Rexona & Agatiszka ;) Yupie! ^_^ Details here.